Monday, October 13, 2008

Divine Intervention

I know the table is nearly the very same color as the floor, but the table was free! This is the story. One day recently I walked into work and my coworker asked had I settled into my new place yet. My response was, "yes, but I need a table." What a weird way to respond, especially since I was actually still doing a lot of unpacking (see box in corner!) He says, "A table? We have a table you could have." We discussed a few details and that was it. A dining room table, free! And besides the exact coordination of that conversation, I felt like God kept leading me to wait for the table because something just right for me was going to somehow come along. And, without any worrying or stress on my part, no extra cash or budget stretch, God provided the table that I just knew was going to turn up if I waited. Thank you ABBA, God that you are involved in the day-to-day details!

No comments: