Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Day, New Blog

Life changes fast doesn't it? Sometimes everything changes at the same time, and sometimes just one thing changes. But it's constantly something different from day to day. Life for me has been full of changes for the past 6 months. The summer was particularly full of changes, culminating in August, when everything was changing at the same time: New school year, new grade to teach, new colleagues, new lease at a new apartment, new friends, and even a new leader at Waumba land (which means a lot of new also). To be honest, its been hard to deal with all this newness all at the same time. I commented that the only thing that seemed to be the same was that I was driving the same car and my hair is still long. And then my mom added that my family is still the same. But, they are changing too! My little brother is getting married, someone new is being added to my family, and my family is spending its first Christmas in Atlanta this year! But all these new things are good things, and God is using them to produce good things in my life too. And I am not the only one with newness in their lives! I know a couple of people with exciting newness in their lives, and it reminds me that anything new can happen at any time, and it could be amazing newness! So, with all this newness, I've decided that the lessons of Living 101 have drawn to a close. I have learned living 101, it's now time to tackle living 202, where I am sure I will tackle bigger issues and more difficult lessons that God has planned. So, with a new chapter, a new blog.

No comments: